”MoMo Sim” User guide
▷ When you use the simulation floor”MoMo Sim”, you have to make a reservation.
- Reservation is requested by the previous day during the office hour (9:00a.m-17:00p.m of weekday.)
- E-mail is available for reservation.
＊Your name, department, the date and time of use, the room for use, the equipment and the purpose of use must be confirmed for reservation.
- When you use “MoMo Sim” in a non-business hour, please come to our office before the use day to receive the room key. You cannot enter the room without the key.
＊Please bear the responsibility of the key.
＊After the usage, return to the key at the main gatehouse.
＊Please be sure to submit the record after the usage.
- At the reservation date, please come to Interdisciplinary Education and Research Building 4th floor, MoMo Sim reception.
2. < Attention >
▷ We accept no responsibility for any loss resulting from using MoMo Sim.
Please follow all the precautions below;
- Don’t use the room, simulator, and the person that we are not accepted.
- Be punctual at the reservation time.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in general. If you want, please contact us before the use day.
＊”Refreshment Lounge” is available for eating and drinking.
- After the usage, return items you used to the original state.
＊Lights out and lock up the room after use.
- Dispose of wastes properly; especially medical materials.
- In the case of lost or damaged, please report immediately.
＊Whoever has done the damage is under obligation to pay for it.
- Have a responsibility to keep the valuables safe.
- If you lost the room key, you have to reimburse us the cost.
- When you use MoMo Sim on holidays, you need to unlock the entrance of Interdisciplinary Education and Research Building.
＊Please ask General Administration Division about more information.
3. < Contact us >
Simulation Center”MoMo Sim”
2-5-1 Shikata-cho, Okayama University campus Shikata, Kita-ku, Okayama
To prevent junk mail, we have replaced the @ mark with (a) in the e-mail addresses above. For inquiries, please contact us by replacing (a) with the @ mark.